Cheerleaders Will Beat This Recession!

Yes it may sound fantastic but its true!

Cheerleaders are a potent weapon that will crush the credit crunch and rout the recession.

They've been with us for 100 years and each time the crunch comes and the bankers fail, it is cheerleaders who lift our spirits and raise economic growth.




Girls of the 1970's ready to raise morale on Wall Street and herald in a new era of prosperity!

Today's NFL version. Streamlined and honed to raise economic activity and kickstart dead markets back to life.

Note minimal costumes to reduce the initial investment costs and raw materials and guarentee value for money and maximum return.

I'm feeling better already!


This should kick start the economy!






For more on the History of the Cheerleader and Her impact on Economic Growth, click the following link:

Some more of my HubPages:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I’m an Engineer and Training Analyst who has given up full time work to pursue my own interests. Part of my strategy to manage my income, in these days of UK pension freedoms, has been to move into Peer to Peer Lending. I’ve therefore created a blog to share my experiences, good and bad, of this exciting and lucrative new industry.