Pinball Wizard


Here we have an Iconic piece of RetroTechnology - the pinball machine. Somehow the original looks so much better than the modern, computer-based replacement (Ann-Margret helps too).

The ad links the machine to the movie Pinball Wizard by the Who. I was there for the famous 'Live at Leeds' Gig the Who did in '69. I couldn't get a ticket but my room was so near the Student Refectory, where it was recorded that I heard every chord.

If I'd been daft enough to complain about the noise then perhaps the legendary album would never have been made?

If you fancy earning some cash from writing then why not consider HubPages? Clink the link below. It won't cost you a thing and it's a great site.

HubPages

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I’m an Engineer and Training Analyst who has given up full time work to pursue my own interests. Part of my strategy to manage my income, in these days of UK pension freedoms, has been to move into Peer to Peer Lending. I’ve therefore created a blog to share my experiences, good and bad, of this exciting and lucrative new industry.