Cycling in the Bush


Couldn't resist posting this one because it is so weird. It does have a bit of glamour in it and some old technology so it fits the RetroTech brief.

You can imagine an argument going on here.

"Its my turn now! And I don't see why I have to hold up the sunshade when you've got the hat!"

"If you don't let me keep peddling a bit longer then we'll both have to get dressed again."

"Oh please don't say that - the corset was killing me."

"By the way, is that Zebra still following us?"

"You'd think he'd never seen scantily clad ladies with a bike in the bush before."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I’m an Engineer and Training Analyst who has given up full time work to pursue my own interests. Part of my strategy to manage my income, in these days of UK pension freedoms, has been to move into Peer to Peer Lending. I’ve therefore created a blog to share my experiences, good and bad, of this exciting and lucrative new industry.