The Shape of Cars and Girls


The shape of cars and the shape of girls have changed over the years. Or rather the way girls are pictured in order to market cars has changed.

Cars have got sleeker and more streamlined. So have the girls that go with them. Of course this isn't reflected in real life. But only in the minds of those who sell. In particular the fashion industry.

Just as we often yearn for old, retro-shapes in technology so we also look back with longing for the way women used to look, or more accurately, the way women were portrayed.

So bring back real women. Or rather, give back to women the to freedom to be who they want to be. Talking of real women, if you want hot gossip on Kylie Minogue and a plumber from Birmingham then Click Here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I’m an Engineer and Training Analyst who has given up full time work to pursue my own interests. Part of my strategy to manage my income, in these days of UK pension freedoms, has been to move into Peer to Peer Lending. I’ve therefore created a blog to share my experiences, good and bad, of this exciting and lucrative new industry.