Hot Gossip: The Prince, Kylie, Dr Who and a Plumber from Birmingham

Recent posts here have included London and also Dr Who. This one combines the two themes via none other than that bubbly pop princess and all round trouper, Kylie Minogue.


Kylie joined David Tennant here in the UK to star in the Dr Who 2007 Christmas Special about a futuristic version of the Titanic. Kylie is a RetroTech kind of girl; a timeless Diva.

As a result of this and her many other contributions to popular culture, she received the Order of the British Empire (OBE) from none other than Prince Charles earlier this month.

If you want to hear some juicy gossip involving the Aussie songstress then check out: Kylie: Hot Gossip and a Plumber from Birmingham


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I’m an Engineer and Training Analyst who has given up full time work to pursue my own interests. Part of my strategy to manage my income, in these days of UK pension freedoms, has been to move into Peer to Peer Lending. I’ve therefore created a blog to share my experiences, good and bad, of this exciting and lucrative new industry.