Bombs Away!














This modern image has a nostalgic US/World War II feel to it.

Incidentally I just learnt something new. You know the idea that around 20% of people do 80% of the work in a voluntary organisation? You can apply this rule of thumb to all kinds of situations. Well I discovered today, via the HubPages forums, that it has a name, The Pareto Principle.

It is also known as the 80-20 Rule. 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. It is named after Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto, who observed that 80% of income in Italy went to 20% of the population. It is also a common rule of thumb in business; e.g., "80% of your sales comes from 20% of your clients."

Which has nothing much to do with a gorgeous woman draped across the hood of a WW2 Jeep.

Talking of HubPages, why not check out my HubPages?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I’m an Engineer and Training Analyst who has given up full time work to pursue my own interests. Part of my strategy to manage my income, in these days of UK pension freedoms, has been to move into Peer to Peer Lending. I’ve therefore created a blog to share my experiences, good and bad, of this exciting and lucrative new industry.