True or Hoax - You Decide


So here you have it - a complex looking machine used to collect data in order to to select the perfect car cushion. Surely not? Could this be another Photo Shopped hoax? On balance I think its genuine. But what do you think?

If you check back to my 23 April post you'll see another example a bit like this which did turn out to be a hoax. The RAND corporation home computer.

A final question. Why on earth is the driver wearing a hat? presumably she is inside a lab of some kind. Perhaps its just a fashion statement.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I’m an Engineer and Training Analyst who has given up full time work to pursue my own interests. Part of my strategy to manage my income, in these days of UK pension freedoms, has been to move into Peer to Peer Lending. I’ve therefore created a blog to share my experiences, good and bad, of this exciting and lucrative new industry.