RAND Corporation Prediction?


On the face of it the following picture from the 1950s shows what the RAND Corporation thought a home computer might look like 50 years on, in 2004. But all is not quite as it seems. There is something not quite right about it. Surely you couldn't fit all that into the average home? And that wheel looks slightly fishy?

Check out the following article on snopes.com to find out the truth. It just goes to show you shouldn't believe everything you read or see. Particularly in the Photoshop era!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I’m an Engineer and Training Analyst who has given up full time work to pursue my own interests. Part of my strategy to manage my income, in these days of UK pension freedoms, has been to move into Peer to Peer Lending. I’ve therefore created a blog to share my experiences, good and bad, of this exciting and lucrative new industry.